Slim Fit ○○○●○○ Loose Fit
Light Weight ○○●○○ Heavy Weight
15.02.24 - Our Sweatshirt fit has now changed to a regular fit and fits true to size. If you are looking for a slimmer fit then please down size.
The embroidered Sutsu Out Of The Sun Sweatshirt. Inspired by nature, made without waste, and stitched with delight. A spellbinding spectacle, birds silhouetted against a shimmering sun on some mysterious quest known only to them. This sweatshirt is part of our organic embroidery collection. Sustainable clothing from Sutsu with an ethical approach in every stitch.
The Organic Embroidery collection takes our t-shirts and sweatshirts to another level, raising the bar in terms of quality and detail. As with our prints, our artwork is inspired by nature and designed for adventure. So are our principles: we use organic cotton for all our garments simply because it’s better for the environment.
One of our key production differentiators is that all our Sutsu Sweatshirts are made on request. By holding no stock it means we have less impact on the environment at production level (less farming / carbon footprint etc.) because we don't needlessly produce extra stock, but it also means we reduce our overheads & carbon footprint here in London. This in turn means you benefit in respect of a reduced RRP. We Save You Save.
Please note that this means delivery takes a little longer: UK roughly 3-5 working days (not inclusive of bank holidays or weekends) to be made.
As a brand (especially in "fashion") we are acutely aware of the impact our business has on mother nature. With this in mind we aim to be environmentally neutral (and if possible positive). We are constantly looking of ways to improve but here is the breakdown of our efforts to improve each Sutsu Sweatshirt:
- 350gsm Certified 100% Combed Organic Cotton
- 2 Trees Planted for every garment sold
- PETA Approved Vegan - made of vegan alternatives to animal-derived materials
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) - worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - tested for harmful substances our sweatshirts are therefore harmless for human health
- Fairwear Foundation - realising worker rights to safe, dignified, properly paid employment
- Water-based Ink Printing - free of heavy metals, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE), making them non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- 90% Carbon Reduction (classed as Climate Neutral) through solar powered factories.
Like all businesses we are here to turn a profit but we also want to offer a better alternative for those of you who care where you put your money. Alongside our environmental and social decisions we want to show you exactly how much each sweatshirt costs us to make, how much goes to the tax man, how much goes to our charitable partner(s) and how much ends up in our bank account. That way we feel you can make an informed decision as to whether to buy from Sutsu or not.
Prices as of 15/02/24 (*Value not inclusive of business or marketing costs):
|Neck Print Cost
|VAT on Sale
|In the Bank*
- Wash in 30 Degree Cold Wash cycle with like colours.
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Iron inside out. If you iron the embroidery directly you can warp the embroidery so please be mindful of this.
- There is a <6% Shrinkage. Bear this in mind when purchasing