Slim Fit ○●○○○ Loose Fit
Light Weight ○○●○○ Heavy Weight
Please Note: Our shorts are of a more fitted style but wear true to size
- Slim fit Chino shorts with 2 side pockets & jet pockets at back
- Mid weight shorts - 280 GSM with 98% BCI cotton + 2% elastane
- Belt loops on waist, button closure, anti-brass metal YKK zip fly, preshrunk to minimise shrinkage
A summer essential, Sutsu Drill Unit Chino Shorts are perfect for everyday wear now that the wintry chill has faded from the air. Whether that be good times at the beach, exploring the great outdoors, or your daily urban exploits. Our chino shorts are both quietly stylish and beautifully functional. Constructed from drill weave cotton (98% cotton with 2% elastane 2), 280 GSM weight, and featuring side pockets and jet pockets at the back. Crafted with care from quality materials and designed to endure all you can throw at them out on adventure.
Right from the start in 2004, here at Sutsu we’ve remained true to our roots - timeless style and a desire to do things fairly. Which means excellence in design and environmentally friendly merchandise you can wear with pride - ethically made without waste from sustainably sourced materials
One of our key production differentiators is that all our Sutsu shorts are made on request. By holding no stock it means we have less impact on the environment at production level (less farming / carbon footprint etc.) because we don't needlessly produce extra stock, but it also means we reduce our overheads & carbon footprint here in London. This in turn means you benefit in respect of a reduced RRP. We Save You Save.
Please note that this means delivery takes a little longer: UK roughly 3-5 days to be delivered.
As a brand (especially in "fashion") we are acutely aware of the impact our business has on mother nature. With this in mind we aim to be environmentally neutral (and if possible positive). we are constantly looking of ways to improve but here is the breakdown of our efforts to improve each Sutsu shorts:
- 2 Trees Planted for every garment sold
- Better Cotton Initiative - The Better Cotton Initiative exists to make global cotton production better for the people who produce it, better for the environment it grows in and better for the sector’s future. BCI aims to transform cotton production worldwide by developing Better Cotton as a sustainable mainstream commodity.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - tested for harmful substances our shorts are therefore harmless for human health
- Fairwear Foundation - realising worker rights to safe, dignified, properly paid employment
Like all businesses we are here to turn a profit but we also want to offer a better alternative for those of you who care where you put your money. Alongside our environmental and social decisions we want to show you exactly how much each sweatshirt costs us to make, how much goes to the tax man, how much goes to our charitable partner(s) and how much ends up in our bank account. That way we feel you can make an informed decision as to whether to buy from Sutsu or not.
Prices as of 04/05/23 (*Value not inclusive of business or marketing costs):
|Blank Cost||£14.82||Garment Sold||£44.99|
|Label Stitching||£2.00||Charity (20%)||£4.84|
|Label Cost||£0.50||VAT on Sale||£3.87|
|Production VAT||£3.46||Corporation Tax||£3.25|
|Total Cost||£20.78||In the Bank*||£12.24|
- Wash in 30 Degree Cold Wash cycle with like colours.
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Iron inside out.
- Preshrunk to minimise shrinkage. Bear this in mind when purchasing
- Please note measurements can vary within 2.5cm. This is within standard tolerances.