Slim Fit ○●○○○ Loose Fit
Light Weight ○○●○○ Heavy Weight
Please Note: Our sweatshirts are of a more fitted style compared to many other brands. If you wear a medium T-Shirt we would suggest buying a Large sweatshirt.
Our Three Bears Sweatshirt offers a slightly different take on the popular bedtime story. Who says that ethical streetwear and organic sweatshirts can’t entertain a touch of dark humour? The bears in our story don’t look ready for bed and it seems unlikely that they’re hungering after porridge. Quite a way from a fairy tale - the Sutsu three bears have the savage beauty and raw power of the real thing.
Since our inception Sutsu has always respected nature and our impact on the ecological balance. We believe in slow fashion and full transparency. Below you can see our ongoing commitment to the environment, exactly what it costs us to make your Sutsu sweatshirt, and how much goes into the bank after we have paid the man... to our way of thinking, ethical slow fashion is the only way to go and one of the keys to sustainable streetwear is longevity - please check out our care instructions so we can hopefully see you wearing your Sutsu sweatshirt on a high street, beach or mountain in 10 years time.
One of our key production differentiators is that all our Sutsu sweatshirts are made on request. By holding no stock it means we have less impact on the environment at production level (less farming / carbon footprint etc.) because we don't needlessly produce extra stock, but it also means we reduce our overheads & carbon footprint here in London. This in turn means you benefit in respect of a reduced RRP. We Save You Save. Please note that this means delivery takes a little longer: UK roughly 3-5 days to be delivered.
As a brand (especially in "fashion") we are acutely aware of the impact our business has on mother nature. With this in mind we aim to be environmentally neutral (and if possible positive). we are constantly looking of ways to improve but here is the breakdown of our efforts to improve each Sutsu T-Shirt:
- Certified 100% Combed Organic Cotton
- 2 Trees Planted for every garment sold
- PETA Approved Vegan - made of vegan alternatives to animal-derived materials
- Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) - worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres, including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain.
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® - tested for harmful substances our T-shirts are therefore harmless for human health
- Fairwear Foundation - realising worker rights to safe, dignified, properly paid employment
- Water-based Ink Printing - free of heavy metals, formaldehyde and Alkylphenol Ethoxylates (APE), making them non-hazardous, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- 90% Carbon Reduction (classed as Climate Neutral) through solar powered factories.
Like all businesses we are here to turn a profit but we also want to offer a better alternative for those of you who care where you put your money. Alongside our environmental and social decisions we want to show you exactly how much each organic sweatshirt costs us to make, how much goes to the tax man, how much goes to our charitable partner(s) and how much we are left with to run the company. That way we feel you can make an informed decision as to whether to buy from Sutsu or not.
Prices as of 07/01/23 (*Value not inclusive of business or marketing costs):
|Garment Cost||£14.99||Garment Sold||£38.99|
|Main Print Cost||£3.00||Charitable Donation||£3.26|
|Neck Print Cost||£0.90||VAT on Sale||£2.61|
|Production VAT||£3.78||Corporation Tax||£2.74|
|Total Cost||£22.66||In the Bank*||£7.70|
- Please note that our Sutsu sweatshirts can smell of vinegar when they arrive. This is the fixation smell, it does fade and will wash out.
- Wash in 30 Degree Cold Wash cycle with like colours.
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Iron inside out. If you iron the print directly you will melt the print onto your iron
- There is a potential <5% Shrinkage. Bear this in mind when purchasing